Songs I know but wish I didn't


I just found myself humming "What's gonna work? Team work!" while I worked at the computer, and suddenly realized I know the theme song from almost EVERY cartoon on television. I'm not sure how this happened, but I feel a little brainwashed by my children!

Other songs I know, but didn't know I know...

--The mail song from Blue's Clues (I actually kinda dig this one)
--Backyardigans theme song
--Scooby Doo theme song
--Hey, it's Franklin! Coming to your house! (this one sounds a little like a threat to me!)
--Sunnypatch song...(I don't like those scary little computer generated bugs. Creepy. I really wish I didn't know this song.)
--That crazy song about helping each other from the Fresh Beat Band.

6 comments:

Your Blissful Day said...

Isn't it funny how those songs stick in our heads! Last night my son was watching a show and I was doing the dishes while singing the theme song not even realizing it until my husband said "why are you singing that song". They are just so catchy!

Ask Teresa said...

I love! love! love! reading this blog. Way to cute! cute! cute!

Andrea said...

Why is it that the more obnoxious the song, the harder it is to get out of your head? I still can't forget the Barney songs and I haven't seen that show since my 19 year old nephew was little!

Tina said...

Very, very nice, cute, handsome. Crossing fingers :)

K-Sue said...

I know the first 3 well - and love them! -especially Scooby Doo.

My first visit here, from Suzy Sitcom

Andrea said...

Ah, yes...Scooby Doo. That rascally dog :)